Female student on swing

Staff Injury Reporting Process

STEP #1 - Let your administrator know and fill out the Workers Report of Occupational Injury form.  Please let the building secretary know if a work order needs to be done to prevent further injuries.
STEP #2 - If you seek medical attention, please fill out the 801 and contact Human Resources. If you do not, you can contact your building Safety Committee Rep and fill out Step 3.  
STEP #3 - Building Safety Committee Representative will conduct an Employee Accident/Incident Analysis 
Jennifer Evers - Business Office Secretary 503-359-2408, ext 4555
Jennifer Brewer - Workers Comp (SAIF) 503-357-6171, ext 4525
Jo Shields - Human Resources - 503-357-6171, ext 4549