Our vision of a quality Special Education Program in the Forest Grove School District collaboration between general and special education, that is comprehensive in scope and that serves the diverse needs and abilities of ALL students. We believe that our parents are very important members of this collaborative process.
Our mission is to provide quality services that challenge our students to successfully participate in post-secondary education, meaningful employment, and social and community integration that reflects self-determination.
- All students are general education students first
- All students should be within the general education classroom to the maximum extent
- All students should remain in their neighborhood schools
- Services should be based on student needs
- Parents are valued members of the team
- Quality Specially Designed Instruction for all students
WHO TO CONTACT
Director of Student Services
Student Services Coordinator
(503) 359-8110 X4520
Student Services Secretary
(503) 357-6171 X4536
(503) 357-6171 X4507