FGSD Safety, Health & Wellness Committee
- Safety committees assist employers in making continuous improvement to safety and health programs
- The purpose of safety committees is to bring workers and management together in a non-adversarial, cooperative effort to promote safety and health.
- All employers with employees are required to establish a safety committee or hold safety meetings.
Best Practices of a Safety, Health & Wellness Committee
- Be willing to speak up
- Be a problem solver, not just a problem finder
- Look beyond conditions and influence the safety culture
- Be visible
- Represent your work group
- Role model good behavior
- Keep asking "why"
- Become knowledgeable
2018-2019 Safety, Health & Wellness Committee Minutes
2017-2018 Safety, Health & Wellness Committee Minutes
2016-2017 Safety, Health & Wellness Committee Minutes
Director of Facilities
Alejandra Aguilar Nieto
Echo Shaw Elementary
Fern Hill Elementary
Harvey Clarke Elementary
Tom McCall Upper Elem
Oak Grove Academy
Neil Armstrong Middle Sch.
Forest Grove HS
Director of Finance
Student Safety Coord.