Peachjar: Digital Flyer Distribution
Peachjar for Digital Flyer Distribution
Peachjar’s platform streamlines school-to-home communication by distributing valuable school and community resources directly to families as digital flyers. By enabling our district to go paperless, Peachjar helps us save thousands of trees each year.
Peachjar for Families
Peachjar organizes all important school and community information in one place! In addition to receiving emails from your school, look for the ‘Peachjar’ button or icon on your school website to view all active flyers.
Peachjar for Community Organizations
Our district wants families to know about district-approved community programs and resources offered by organizations like yours! Peachjar charges a fee for this service, which is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers. There are many additional benefits to using Peachjar—clickable buttons that take parents directly to your website, flyer performance reports, and not to mention the time saved driving school to school!
To submit your flyer for district approval, review our Flyer Approval Guidelines and follow the steps below. Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed.
- Register your account as a Community Organization on Peachjar.com
- Review Peachjar’s Guide for Community Organizations for information about discount pricing, flyer creation tips, and more
After you hit submit, your flyer will be automatically submitted to the district for approval. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to parents and posted on each school’s web flyerboard for your selected duration of time. For more information on the process or pricing, please email [email protected] or call 858-997-2117.
FGSD Flyer Guidelines
The Forest Grove School District has established the following guidelines regarding distribution of materials.
- Must contain educational and/or extra-curricular opportunities for students and/or families.
- Flyers must be from a non-profit organization.
- No commercial advertising is allowed. The only exception is if the organization is providing a service requested by the school, such as an after-school program.
- Flyers must be saved and uploaded as pdf documents. You can include multiple pages in one pdf document.
- Flyers should include both English and Spanish translations. Please include both versions in the same pdf document.
- The following disclaimer must appear on all flyers: The Forest Grove School District does not sponsor, endorse or recommend the organizations, services or activities described in these materials. The distribution of this material is provided as a community service.