Administrator and Confidential/Supervisory Employee Resources
Medical, dental and vision insurance is offered to all Directors, Administrators and Confidential/Supervisory staff.
OEBB Open Enrollment
Open enrollment is mandatory for the 2021-2022 plan year. This means that you must re-enroll in medical, dental and/or vision plans during open enrollment which begins August 15, 2021 and ends September 10, 2021.
Please note: If the medical plan you choose is associated with a Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) you will want to fill out the appropriate HRA paperwork to qualify for reimbursement from the Waldo Agency when you have met the deductible (see information above if you have questions about what an HRA is).
Open Enrollment Assistance -- If you need more information about the open enrollment process, go to www.OEBBinfo.com or call OEBB at 1-888-469-6322, Monday – Friday 7:00AM – 6:00PM.
Full time - The amount the district will pay toward insurance premiums (insurance cap) is $1,445.00 per month for full time employees for the 2021-2022 plan year.
Part time - The insurance cap listed above will be pro-rated for part time employees.
Opt Out Stipend
A Director or Administrator may receive an "opt out" stipend of $375.00 per month, or a prorated amount if working between .50 FTE and fulltime, if covered by another group medical plan (not a private plan or Oregon Health Plan) and declines dental and vision insurance.
Steps needed to obtain an Opt Out Stipend:
- Opt out of medical insurance in MyOEBB (you will need to enter information about your group medical coverage)
- Decline dental and vision insurance in MyOEBB
- You may enroll in or continue your enrollment in optional (voluntary) insurance(s)
- Complete an OPT OUT form and submit it to the payroll office by September 10, 2021
Insurance Rates & Plan Summaries
Medical Plan Summaries
Dental Plan Summaries
Vision Plan Summaries
Optional (voluntary) Insurance
Optional (voluntary) insurance such as Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance, Group Life insurance, Short Term Disability (voluntary) insurance and Long Term Care insurance are offered to all employees. The cost of any optional (voluntary) insurance is the responsibility of the employee.
For information regarding optional insurance plans, please visit OEBB's website
* An employee electing to not enroll in optional (voluntary) short term disability when initially eligible (when hired) will be subject to a late enrollment penalty upon enrollment. This means that if you file a claim for any condition other than an accidental injury during the first 12 months your coverage is effective, Short Term Disability benefits will not become payable until after you have been continuously disabled for 60 days and remain disabled.
If you cannot find what you are looking for in the information below, please contact:
Mae Hawkins, UDrive Benefits Coordinator
(208) 780-1154 direct
Flexible Spending Accounts
You may enroll in Flexible Spending Accounts during open enrollment. If you don't re-enroll during open enrollment, existing flexible spending accounts will end September 30th. For additional information please visit Allegiance's website.
Flexible Spending Account Annual Maximums per plan year: