Female student on swing
Human Resources » Classified Employee Resources

Classified Employee Resources

Classified Employees Agreement


Staff Handbook


Work Calendars

Elementary Instructional Assistants
Middle School & Oak Grove Academy Instructional Assistants
High School Instructional Assistants

Insurance Benefits

Medical, dental and vision insurance is offered to Classified employees working at least 25 hours per week.

OEBB Open Enrollment

Open enrollment is mandatory for the 2021-2022 plan year.  This means that you must re-enroll in  medical, dental and/or vision plans during open enrollment which begins August 15, 2021 and ends September 10, 2021.
Please note:  If the medical plan you choose is associated with a Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) you will want to fill out the appropriate HRA paperwork to qualify for reimbursement from the Waldo Agency when you have met the deductible (see information above if you have questions about what an HRA is). 

Open Enrollment Assistance -- If you need more information about the open enrollment process, go to www.OEBBinfo.com or call OEBB at 1-888-469-6322, Monday – Friday 7:00AM – 6:00PM.


Insurance Cap

Part time - Classified employees that work between 25 and 34 hours per week are offered tiered rates for insurance (monthly rate is different based on who is covered).  The amount the school district will pay toward insurance premiums (insurance cap) for the 2021-2022 plan year is $705.00 per month.
Full time - Classified employees that work between 35 and 40 hours per week are offered composite rates for insurance (monthly rate is the same no matter who is covered).  The amount the school district will pay toward insurance premiums (insurance cap) for the 2021-2022 plan year is $1,410.00 per month.

Insurance Rates & Plan Summaries

Monthly Rates
Plan Summaries

Optional (voluntary) Insurance

Optional (voluntary) insurance such as Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance, Group Life insurance, Short Term Disability (voluntary) insurance and Long Term Care insurance are offered to all licensed employees.  The cost of any optional (voluntary) insurance is the responsibility of the employee.  
For information regarding optional insurance plans, please visit OEBB's website
*An employee electing to not enroll in optional (voluntary) Short Term Disability when initially eligible (when hired) will be subject to a late enrollment penalty upon enrollment.  This means that if you file a claim for any condition other than an accidental injury during the first 12 months your coverage is effective, Short Term Disability benefits will not become payable until after you have been continuously disabled for 60 days and remain disabled.

HRA Information

If you cannot find what you are looking for in the information below, please contact:
Mae Hawkins, UDrive Benefits Coordinator
Waldo Agencies
(208) 780-1154 direct

Flexible Spending Accounts

You may enroll in Flexible Spending Accounts during open enrollment.  If you don't re-enroll during open enrollment, existing flexible spending accounts will end September 30th.  For additional information please visit Allegiance's website.
Flexible Spending Account Annual Maximums per plan year:
Medical $2,400
Dependent $5,000
403(b) Tax Sheltered Annuity (TSA)
403(b) Tax Sheltered Annuity (TSA) plans generally serve as a voluntary retirement savings designed to supplement retirement benefits available from State pension plans and Social Security. Go to the Carruth Compliance Consulting website for more information.
How do I set up a 403(b) account?
Review the approved vendor list and contact a financial planner or the vendor directly to set up a 403(b) Tax Sheltered Annuity (TSA), or 403(b) Roth Account. Once the account is active, submit a Salary Reduction Agreement to the payroll office to begin monthly contributions from your paycheck.
How can I make a change to an existing 403(b) contribution amount?
If you would like to make a change to an existing deduction, please complete a Salary Reduction Agreement and forward it to the payroll office.